Tuesday, September 20, 2016

So Long Grand-Con 2016


Well Grand-con 2016 came and went.  It was a whirlwind three days of almost constant game running awesomeness.  Thanks again to everyone who made this weekend possible, you know who all of you are.  I'll be busy for the next couple of weeks getting the podcasts in order and ready to be released.  I honestly thought I was going to laugh myself to death during a session of Fiasco and during the Iron GM: Matt Must Pay game.  Plus I personally got to play in a Palladium Fantasy game with creator Kevin Siembieda as Coltran,Wizard of Wonder.  It ended by me taking a dagger to the stomach to stop a town from being sucked into hell by a pumpkin headed tyrant, it was epic.

Cannot wait for next year.

See you in 2017 Grand-con,

-Cris

No comments:

Post a Comment