Sunday, July 17, 2016

Hey everyone, it's Ben of We Hate Bards.  I haven't posted anything in a while, but since we've gotten the Youtube channel up and running, I figured I had better get back into doing this again.

So here's the deal.  From here on out, any time I post a video on the Youtube channel, I'm going to mention it on the main page so that everyone who still comes and checks us out here knows about it as well as our Youtube and Facebook followers.

I'm also going to start writing a once a week column over at the 8 bit Panda Review site about whatever I happen to feel like talking about that week.  This week, I am going to be talking about the new Pokemon Go app, so that should be up later tonight.  As for the videos, I've finished posting the most recent parts of Life is Strange and my Dark Souls playthrough over the last couple of days, and today started a brand new series that me and Matt are going to be doing: a playthrough of the original Pokemon Red, using a randomizer and a very special ruleset called "the Nuzlocke challenge".  All of those videos are currently up for your viewing pleasure, so enjoy!

-Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment