Sunday, July 30, 2017

Rappan Athuk is Back

First up News!

The Bards have committed to another convention coming for this season.  It will be a one day convention this October.  More info to come as we get into the season.


Also, I received half of the Punktown RPG for review.  I know I've been saying this for a while now, but it is almost here...  I cannot wait to start a campaign in this world.  If you have not already read the amazing book of short stories  the RPG is based on, I cannot recommend it highly enough.  

Now onward to podcasts.


First up it's some New School Dungeon Crawl.  This time around the party has to deal with some murdering genies. 


Next it's more Rappan Athuk using the Realms of Fantasy RPG system.  This time we've got ghouls, lots and lots of ghouls.


-Cris

No comments:

Post a Comment