Monday, October 31, 2016

Whoops . . .

So sometimes, in the course of life and trying to juggle a hundred different obligations at a hundred different times, you tend to forget one or two things you were supposed to do.  This happened to be the case this particular weekend.

For anyone who watches the Youtube videos, you may have noticed a slight absence of them on Saturday and Sunday.  I would like to apologize for this, because it stemmed from the fact that I forgot to post them.  As I mentioned, I got busy with job-hunting and planning for cons and planning an activity for extra life and helping my friends out with some of their activities, but I still forgot and that's on me.

Anywho, that has been rectified now.  I posted two videos just a short while ago.  One is a continuation in my Fire Emblem run I've been doing, and the other is Cris and I playing a roguelike about seafaring and exploration and going insane and eating people.  It was quite a romp, so I can thoroughly recommend it.  And hopefully this won't happen again, so don't worry.

Meanwhile, if you haven't checked out the channel yet, I highly recommend you do so.  There's some good stuff on there.  See for yourself right here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/WeHateBards


No comments:

Post a Comment