Monday, January 28, 2013

Another Star Wars Trilogy?

I don't know about you guys but the news of Disney purchasing Lucas Arts has me sitting a little bit on edge. My inner eight year old is excited with merriment, however that little bastard was also excited about Episode 1 and that trilogy. After that major let down, I'm very hesitant to raise my expectations even the slightest. In Disney's defense, I had the same reservations about Marvel Studios being bought out and well I love me some Avengers. I have also heard rumors that J.J. Abrams will be directing the upcoming film, which does raise hope for me since I am a huge fan of his work. Well if you are anything like me you will be eagerly watching the Episode VII IMDB, (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2488496/) waiting for any snip it of information you can get. Also does this now make Leia one of the Disney Princesses now?

No comments:

Post a Comment